Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today's the Day

Anne heads back to the cardiologist today. She's much stronger now and the reason for the visit is to secure the surgery date. It will likely be within the next two weeks.

My sisters and I agree that I am of no use to them in any hospital setting. I fall apart. The smells, all the sick people, the hopeless energy...my god. They are such depressing places. Lisa has all sorts of experience in hospitals and she will be with Anne for the surgery. Mom is staying at home. That's the best place for her. She does not help...but her prayers and thoughts work so that is good enough.

I'm going to be either here or in Atlanta or Hartford for the surgery. I'll know exactly once we have the date...which will be later today.

It's freezing outside and I am having a hard time concentrating so I'll write later on.

Love,
Linda

1 comment:

Mickey said...

I really really really gotta keep you and your sisters in my prayers. It's so heart wrenching reading these posts.

On a colder note, it is cold as hell in Florida, were did this come from??