Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Anne, I wish...

Check out this event coming up in Seattle on 02/22/08...this is from Glyniss McCants. She's the numbers lady, a numerologist who has figured out how it all works! George Noory will be there too but I have a feeling that you'll be hanging out with your soul mate real soon....

Or is Steven Collbert your soul mate?

You tell me?

Stay strong Anne....

I hear you calling and every time I hear your voice I get another box packed and things are moving forward....I'm just taking a little break here at starbucks and I want to make sure you always have something new to read when ever you check my blog...no matter wherever I am.

A CHANCE FOR US TO MEET IN PERSON!


I am so excited that Coast To Coast's George Noory and I are going to be at the Psychic Spectrum Convention this month in Seattle Washington February 22-24th. George Noory will be the Master of Ceremonies, and I will be giving a Free Numerology lecture, and teaching a Numerology Workshop. You don't want to miss this wonderful opportunity! Click Here to find out all the details!


2 comments:

Anne S. said...

I already have a free ticket, courtesy of Tom Danheiser...if I'm well enough, I'll be there!

Linda S. Silberman said...

OH COOL!!! Wait until you meet Dr. Paul...careful sister...he's so fucking hot you'll wet your pants! I know, I know, enough with the sex stuff...but really. You are gonna fall in love with this guy!
L.