Thursday, February 28, 2008

Michael My King...

How I have missed you. I don't think I can express how hard my exit and ordeal has been and the worst part was leaving and not being able to say goodbye to you.

My heart is so full right now and I am so glad you found me.

You have no idea how much your energy and love has touched me. Please email me so I can send you my phone number. I am going to be leaving here soon enough and I'd so love to see you once more before I go...

I don't know how I am so blessed to have met you. Please please please email me!!! And I could really use a new CD or two...what are you listening to these day? You've turned me onto some great tunes....we need to keep the music alive.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope we can hang-out before I head out of town.

So much love for you...
all the way from here...
Linda

1 comment:

Mickey said...

I'm crying/blushing :-(