Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big Eddie Says at Least you showed up

Anne,
Pray for me to find some old telephone bills.
Thank you,
Linda

I'm trying to find someone with a truck and only Aaron's name comes to my mind but I can't find his phone number since I threw it out...I don't want to bug Gianni...I've hurt him too much already with tempting him with that steak and I really did go too far.

So pray that I find some old phone bills after this snack and I'll go back and look again...

OH! you already prayed!

I can tell because I found another solution.

Don't bother praying Anne, I got it covered.

I'm gonna call Richard.

Oh, I'm gonna change my flight to arrive on the 14th instead of the 7th. Thanks for giving me a little space so I could put the rest of my plans together. I feel so much better!

Whew!

I need to maybe rent a truck for a week because Buck Buckles gave me a beat up old bike and I don't want to pack it. I want to return it to his face and I placed a little spell on the bike but if I tell you it will break the spell so you'll just have to believe what ever you want...on the bike.

Did i curse it? Yell and tourture it?

Did i tell it I was angry and thank it for my lesson? Did I put a tip in a new accessory and remove another?

You know what I did...you really know me.

Anyway....pray for a cute doctor! I see a shiny bright object for you ahead.

Did I tell you Dr. Paul offered me a job in Miami when I get back? I've got a couple ideas on how I can make it work and it would suck to loose this apartment and screw my landlord who is a nice lady but just stuck in a financial bind....

So...here's the real prayer I need from you:

Pray for $$$$$ MONEY!!!!!! Because that is really all I need. With a ton of money we can do anything!!!!

Love you...
eat your vegetables
enjoy the jello.
L.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what about your Priest Damien, he like... has a truck

Anne S. said...

Where are you? I'm worried.

Linda S. Silberman said...

Oh yeah, the priest has a truck but it's been in the shop and he's thinking of not being celibate anymore so he's kinda in a fucked up head space like any priest would be if he was thinking about tail all the time.

Anonymous said...

hm... tail.... he must be a Catholic priest.