Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Please Finger my Motherboard

I've got computer problems...it was bound to happen especially with my music collection. It takes up too much memory.

Anyway...today's mission is to fix the computer. Must find geeks. I bought memory boards that I thought I could install in my motherboard...but now I'm chickening out so I'm gonna call the professionals.

I'm gonna give the Geek Squad a call and see what their rates are like and if it is too much then I have a friend I can call but I don't want to be that long without my computer....so we'll see. Plus my friend charges $35/hr. That's the friend rate.

Wish me luck.

L.

4 comments:

Linda S. Silberman said...

Yikes! Everybody wants so much money!!! I'm gonna do it myself and see what happens. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

If you are just installing RAM it is really easy, you just unscrew the panel, and pop it in. If you are installing a new hardrive, that is also really easy, because you just slide the old hardrive out, and slide the new one in.

Linda S. Silberman said...

What I need is a teenager or a Microsoft Geek. The external memory I added didn't solve my problems but I'm just gonna ride it out for a while. I deleted a bunch of music (15 hrs of it) but it was all Xmas stuff so no big loss.

Anonymous said...

lol, im glad you paralled teenager and microsoft geek. Fortunately, I fit into both of those categories.