Monday, February 25, 2008

Hawks Swooping

Yesterday I saw a hawk swoop down and pick-up a squirrel from my back yard...about 20 feet from my Florida room.

Puff was sitting with me and she couldn't believe it! My thoughts immediately went towards Little Man. If a hawk could swoop and lift a little squirrel with such grace and ease, do you think it could pickup an eighteen pound cat?

I know that Little Man is a smart cat and I really hope he has adopted a home but I have been in a funk since witnessing that act.

I miss my Little Man...

L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn man, that has to be a tough life. And you.... you must feel guilty, for not helping the squirrel fight. YOu should have made a lasso, and saved it, don't you know how good that would have made you feel inside if you save that squirrel???

**frowns in utter disgust**