Friday, February 15, 2008

Got Your Message...

Some news is better than no news. And at least we know that you will have the invasive procedure and that will give us a better idea on how long it will take for recovery etc...

So while this all sounds kinda like bad news, I think it is good to have the truth. And if you can't get into surgery before mid-march, then so be it. What's important is that you rest and get well enough for them to perform the surgery.

You know, your job at Pagliacci has pretty progressive benefits. I mean, if they really have a social worker on staff to help you fill out all the paperwork so you can qualify for Medicare, that's pretty fucking awesome!

I mean, I'm having such a hard time keeping all my documents in order and keep them filed on-time and in the right place! Yikes! It is really overwhelming...the paperwork. It is a bitch. i just got a bill from some doctor that I have no memory treating me because they sedated me and I was passed out so I have to pay this $250 for what? I don't even know!

Be glad that you have help with the paperwork and please use them as a resource. You also qualify for the Family Medical Emergency Leave Act (FMLA) and you can should discuss that with work too. You may want to do this now because you're not well enough for surgery and you probably are slow to heal due to your bad valve...just maybe think about that perspective while you are deciding what to do.

I wanted your opinion on what I should do about my little incarceration in the mental institution and me telling mom. I'm afraid if I tell her the truth that she's gonna flip out, but that is how I felt with the bankruptcy too and she surprised me there....so maybe I will tell her.

I won't decide yet.

I see the handsome Dr. Paul today and I am in need of his touch. My body is very sore from moving my stuff into storage and moving so much chi lately. I'm in need of much restorative yoga and rest.

Hey, I've got another package ready to send you. Should I mail it to your house of Lisa's? Do you still have pictures of all my mixed race babies? Did I send you baby Krishna too? So damned cute! You should the painting that Anne Rainbow Shepard painted of baby Krishna... so cute!!! I've packed the painting of Krishna you did and he's coming with me to Seattle... and I can't wait to show you this book I've been working on, but it is very hodgepoged right now. Mixed medium really.

I'm also thinking about finding a loft in Miami so I can do my art work and write and still see Dr. Paul. He did offer me a job there, but I don't think I could do more than volunteering there right now. I can also volunteer at Glacier Farms on Saturdays which is something I've always wanted to do. It'd be nice to work in their kitchen for a day or two....for a couple hours. Not too long. My feet are tired.

Anyway...I'm rambling.

What are the facts?

I love you.

I'll see you in a few weeks and keep your eyes on the mail. I've got a package coming to you.

So much love...
All the way from over here...
Linda

No comments: