Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let's talk about Sex...

I've changed my routine up a bit since saying goodbye to the beautiful little Black SAAB. My new bike is fast and light and I feel so much freer biking around rather than having the burdon of a car. Sure, I can't get those 5 gallon water bottles filled as easily with my bike, but that is about all I am missing with the car so far.

Part of my changing ways is to stop living at times that are so nonsocial so I am sleeping later and starting my days with the sunrise and then Starbucks. It feels more balanced to me. A nice change.

One of my new friends from Starbucks is the Beautiful Leslie! She is a blond bombshell goddess, personal trainer who is fun, funny and fun loving. She works part-time teaching people how to take care of their bodies and then has her days free to do whatever she likes.

Part of her life since her divorce 3 years ago has been dating the men who visit our Starbucks. There are a lot of cuties who come here and we've been talking about the men. As we've been talking she asked about what kind of writing I've been doing and I pulled up the Dating Quiz.

She wanted to take it so we looked at the first question.

WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME?

She read that question and totally related to it!

See, I'm not the only one who forgets to ask the last name! She told me a story about a guy she met and dated...a fun story that included lunch and dinner. She and I are very similar in our physical needs meaning we have high frequency requirements for food, activity, creative time and of course sex. We talked about her divorce 3 years ago and not surprisingly her main issue was that her husband didn't want sex often enough.

Now to really appreciate this story, you gotta see this woman! She is fucking BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous body, blond hair, green eyes...a figure to die for...she is a fucking hottie! She would have stayed in her marriage but the frequency...the frequency...the frequency...

It reminds me of Gianni. He and I never agreed on frequency. I am a frequency woman, he is a quantity man. That is a combination that doesn't really work. Plus I needed to eat a steak and it would have tortured him too much to watch me eat it so we are only friends which is the best solution for all.

Gianni...I will always love you...I hope you stay open for love. You have so much to give....thank you for all your kindness.

Dating and the single world...at Starbucks in Pompano Beach Florida...

I've been watching Leslie and her magical powers over the caffeine addicted men of South Florida and let me tell you, she is a MAN MAGNET!

Today while she was talking to this cutie in a Harvard tee shirt she pulled out an issue of " NRA American Rifleman " magazine. While the Harvard guy went outside to smoke a cigarette (note: Harvard Man is immediately eliminated as a dating companion due to his smoking...poor thing...he has no idea how he will never be laid by this beauty because of his nicotine and alcohol addiction! Keep up the good work sister!) she showed me the Secret Service Agent special she was thinking about buying for only $175.

I've not considered buying a gun before and the only NRA association I've considered belonging too is the National Restaurant Association.

She keeps a gun with her. Hollow tips.

That means if she shoots you, she's gonna leave a big hole.

Good to know.

Look out Harvard Man! If you quit smoking and drinking, start working out a little bit and clean up your act you might be considered...but not today.

Dearest God,

Thank you for bringing my sister Leslie to Starbucks today. Her story inspires me to keep going on my path and to keep dating and meeting people. Her courage and strength are beautiful and she is strong and self-reliant...qualities that I strive for daily. Dearest kind white southern god, please protect the beautiful Leslie as she moves through her daily life meeting men and enjoying the physical aspects of daily life. Protect her so the beastly men who exist stay away from her bright inner light. May she never become prey to the smiling devil. I have danced with the smiling devil and although I do not need a gun today, I can understand her need to own one. Keep her safe.

Oh, and God...while we're praying here today...please guide my fingers to understand the instructions to finger my motherboard so my lovely little computer keeps working and moving fast. And of course protect Anne and please remind her that she's not supposed to be working 15 hours at a polling station for the republican caucus. She needs rest and it is a curse in our family for the women to work too damned much! Thanks for all the treats, coffee, and the sunshine. It will be a lovely day for a swim. Many blessings. Peace. Amen. Namaste.

I am off to enjoy the beautiful day.

So much love...

All the way from here...
Linda





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

man o man leslie sounds hot. tell her to call a brotha i'll give her frequency, currency, repetition and pregnancy if she wants it.

Linda S. Silberman said...

She is a hottie but she doesn't want any man's money and she's already got 2 kids and we discussed how we both take care of our own frequency needs. So I don't know if you're the one she should call. But I'll let her know there's yet another brother out there looking for a blond bombshell! Men crawl all over her!

Anonymous said...

loollll thanks boo!

Anonymous said...

tho im more into more spirited darker brunettes and reds, btw, I was just enjoying the great post. :-D And, even so, im wayyyy too young ;-)

Linda S. Silberman said...

Too young? That sounds like a challenge! I don't think I've ever met a man too young for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey im only 18!!...**Dials 911**

Linda S. Silberman said...

18 = Emancipation

Mickey said...

18+44/45 = incarceration?