Monday, February 4, 2008

Doctor say so it must be true

Today both of my doctors agreed that i was far to sick to be released to return to work. That means that in 6 weeks I will no longer be a whole foods market team member. As of Feb. 9th I will no longer be in my position of Associate Store Team Leader.

I used to always joke, always an associate team leader, never a leader (to myself of course.)


I am okay with all of this because i have my disability insurance and i spoke with my doctor this morning about my dream and i am going to have a cat scan after anne gets out of surgery.

God, I do hope we raise that money because health insurance is so expensive and i am afraid i will need so much more of it soon...

Anyway....I can't be posting too much more right now because i have much to do.

If you are strong, please feel free to drop by. I have some water bottles that need to be moved. Oh, don't worry. I can get them. They do not have anything in them...so they are light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That means that in 6 weeks I will no longer be a whole foods market team member. As of Feb. 9th I will no longer be in my position of Associate Store Team Leader.


fuck man