Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where is Barry Manilow?

I've tried to contact Barry Manilow several different ways for my sister Anne. He's been a good friend to her over the years and they have a special bond. I am not kidding when I say he is a friend of the family...however I do not know how to reach him.

I've contacted his website and his "MySpace" page...I've emailed him in several places...Arista Records, MySpace and his fan websites...but still....no reply.

So Barry, if you are reading this...please call my sister Anne. She'd love to hear from you right now and she's been good to you...even with all your plastic surgery crap...you know how she prayed for you when we thought you had the Aids (but you didn't...whew!) and she's been there for you for a long time.

If you hear this message Barry, give her a call. Or send some chocolate. Flowers aren't so good for her right now since she's got some lung problems with her heart condition, and she's from Chocolate Town USA...oh wait, that's me.

Barry, we need you now. don't sing any of those old crappy songs either, give us some new good stuff...

Anne, should I tell the Barry story or would you like to?

So much love,
Linda

2 comments:

Anne S. said...

It occurred to me that I might know of someone who could get in touch with Barry for me. Tom, the producer of Coast. He is based in California and gets all kinds of guests and stuff. But, I don't want to ask him. It wouldn't be right - and it might sound creepy, coming from me. Remember how very strong my thoughts of him were in 2003 or 2004? It turns out that he met Douchebag Motherfukr and they talked a little about me. Perhaps we should just rely on the coconut line? You can go ahead and tell the story on your blog - and I'll make changes and corrections in the comments, if that's OK. It is a little embarrassing for me to tell it. You know how I don't like to draw attention to myself. (well, maybe I do, sometimes :) )

Linda S. Silberman said...

I tried to start writing about Barry and it brought up so many bad memories...the pain of our youth...so I abandoned the idea for now. Send me Tom's email and I'll contact him. I got no shame! And I am sure he is on the coconut line and I'll be sure to add some psychic messages to him too.
Love you,
L.