Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mmmmmmmm....coffee.......

Dearest God,

Thank you for bringing me back to Seattle, even though she is cold and rainy. Thank you keeping my sister alive. May she heal quickly and keep the emotional damage to a minimum.

God, I know you got a sweet ass, because I do too and I'm made in your image, so I'm assuming that is still true. Thanks for the visit with Richard last night. Boy, he almost has me convinced that I should consider dating men older than me...you know how most of them are so boring and stale, well...I gotta say, you've done a good job with him. I couldn't believe he's 55 now! He looks the same as when I met him at age 43. He's such a good man, god. Thank you for bringing him such an awesome partner and helping him through so much life shit...like we all got. And God, don't let him hit his head on too many low ceilings while he is in Japan next week. He's a tall man and may forget to look up. May he enjoy many shrimp treats while there and have a safe flight to and fro. But the ass thing, god...do you think you could find one for him while he's out of the country? He's lived so long without one...it might be nice for him to get one. Just a thought....

You know god, I don't think I've thanked you for every beautiful coffee bean you've brought here to Seattle. I am having the best americano ever at Victrola and let me tell you, I love it! Thank you for the small coffee roasters and free wireless internet everywhere. It is a real blessing!

God, I did want to make a request about the weather...you know this freezing rain you've had happening here? No? Oh...I guess you're not a micro-manager, well let me fill you in....it's been fucking freezing and raining, thus the term, freezing rain...for days now. The locals are used to it and perhaps that's why it's still happening. When I mentioned to my barista today that it was fucking freezing outside, he said.."yeah, guess so." That means they are in denial that there is anything wrong with this weather, god. It sure is pretty here but seriously...the weather? Yikes. Thanks for helping me find the awesome new motorcycle jacket in Atlanta. Without it I'd be lost and I have the new painting all worked out....just need for it to be warmer to have it painted.

What is that plant you have blooming today god? You know, the one that keeps one side of my head throbbing and the snot pouring out of my nose uncontrollably? I'm sure it is a beautiful flower or tree, but it's been a long time since I lived with so many blooming plants. You know in Florida we had the palm trees and grasses and all those pretty plants, but here...man oh man god, something is doing a number on my sinuses. Can you help me out with that? Those drugs you got in the stores are all packed with crap that doesn't agree with me...so I ask that you help me find a great alternative today.

And thanks for all the job offers. It's nice to know that somewhere I am considered an asset to a business. It's good for my ego, although I am in no way interested in working in restaurants ever again...but it's nice to be asked....and we both know I am not ready to return to work yet.

Oooohlalalalaa...thank you god for all the eye-candied men. So many to look at...and so metro-sexual. Many, many sexy men in Seattle. Thanks for reminding me that all my parts are up and in working order.

So I really am in gratitude today god even thought things have been super hard and I haven't been posting. Please bless and protect all of us and surround me with an extra layer of white light. I need it...oh, and keep a watchful eye on my perfect black child. He's had some real challenges lately and let's make sure he's got an extra layer too.

Bless us all....Ashey. Namaste.

1 comment:

Anne S. said...

I'm sure God missed your blog. And I did too. So many things to be thankful for. Best of luck finding the allergy cure