Monday, March 3, 2008

Delirious Dreams

I dreamed for the first time in a long time....it was not inspirational and full of anxiety about me missing buses and trains, but it was a dream. I haven't been dreaming at all in months. This is unusual for me. I've always been a big dreamer and enjoy dream-time almost more than awake-time.

When I was studying with John Two Birds, I did extensive work in the dream-time space. Lucid dreaming is what it is called...when you are able to have consciousness and witness the reality of your dreams, remember them and receive messages. Good stuff, really. But it takes a bit of self-discipline and understanding about walking between two worlds. I don't recommend it be practiced alone. You might end up in a mental institution.

Back to bed for me...still woozy but feeling better. I am certain I will be 80% tomorrow and hope to be back to my little routine.


So much love,
All the way...
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I kinda enjoy dream time more too. I had a dream last night, but it was weird. It was about a thunderstorm. But there was no lightning, like, it was raining everywhere, but under hangers, like those that are over the gas stations and stuff, It was lightning and flashing violently, but Black flashes. It was so weird and scary. Father God, please deliver me from whatever entity that is unlike you, esp. the one that is influencing my bad thoughts and dreams. Amen.

Linda S. Silberman said...

Amen! Good prayer! Let's get all that mucky muck out of there god! And Pronto!

Rain can mean a longing for mental/intellectual inspiration in dreams.

I remembered too that Robert Redford was in my dream and he wasn't doing anything, just made an appearance. It's been a while since I've had celebrities in my dreams. Odd...hmmmm...
XO
L.

Anne S. said...

I recently awoke from a dream where Robert Redford was dating me and I brought him to meet my friends and stuff. Everybody was just really mad at me for dating him and mad at him because he up and left his wife, Lola, all those years ago! Wonder what that means?

Linda S. Silberman said...

Anne, I wouldn't be upset if you were dating Robert Redford. It is none of our business what is happening with his wife Lola...but Lola was one of my nicknames. I wondered why he was in my dream. I think we're becoming more psychically connected and maybe I picked up on that. He wasn't doing anything in my dream except standing there and I noticed him.
XO
L.