Thursday, March 13, 2008

Final Farewell

The last of my possessions are being placed into a storage container today...what's left-over is being donated. As I finish my this and that of moving I realize how much I will not miss being here. I think it is the looking at all the stuff I've accumulated that have no meaning at all compounded with the experiences I had at Whole Foods and the consequences that followed...well...it is good to be going.

I will miss Michael My Child, Father Damien, Christian...but I am already so connected to these three men that I will be with them again. Anyone else I will miss? Puff. Poor sweet Puff...she's been so close to me and trying to pack herself into my suitcases...she is so soft. I so love the kitty people...so much unconditional love. What a gift.

So I continue to pack and finish up. I will look for something interesting or inspiring to write...I can't seem to find the words today...too many tasks at hand and my heart is sore. After 3 1/2 years in South Florida, the friends who I really thought were my friends have all faded away and it is true what they say, "In times of need, you really find out who your friends are." Now I get that.



Anne, if you are up and reading...praise the squid-bodied Jesus. Is this your card?









I love you so...

All the way from here...
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cries* waaahhhhhhHHHH!!!!! Wahhhh!!!!