Wednesday, March 5, 2008

May not Return

I had another dream last night and this one was instructional. It told me that I may not return to Miami, or South Florida, at all. I woke up sad but understanding the dream.

There is no reason for me to return here except to gather my possessions. Sure, Dr. Paul offered me a job but is that my path? I am called to do some deeper studying with the Native American people in the Northwest and naturally to help my sister (that's first of course) but what follows after that, I do not know.

Karen and I talk about NYC and I can see myself there, but I cannot see her making the same commitment that I do...that is a running theme in our relationship and why working on projects have not been successful. She does not trust her own talent and what she brings to the table...at least not today. She is human and needs to figure out her own way and as much as I try to assist her, the more she will struggle.

Dearest God,

Thank you for the beautiful sunrise and the reunion between my son and me today. I am so looking forward to seeing him and hearing how it is going for him at school. Help him make some great friends so that he doesn't have to hang out with old ladies anymore. May he find the love of his life in a timely manor. Bless and protect his glorious head and may the abundance that has showered my life bless him and his birth family.

Sweet god, can you keep an eye on Karen? She's doing fine and all but sometimes she gets caught in that same trap that Mom does, where only other people's opinions are important, and she doesn't give power to her intuitive inner voice that is always right. Let her be led by divine beauty and inspiration.

Time is getting closer for Anne's operation God. Bless and wrap her in healing white/pink light so she stays strong and keep her mind clear free from fear, so she is ready for the operation. Be sure that she is strong and let her sleep peacefully during the operation and may the surgeons have a great nights rest too and have all their needs met so they are completely focused on the task at hand.

Also, bless and wrap Lisa in healing light. She must be feeling scared too especially since her boss is such an asshole and her work so uncooperative for such a difficult family situation. Thank you god for bringing my sisters, mother and I back together...even if it is under such stressful circumstances. The relief we will all feel once this step is over will be great.

Oh and God, since I'm gonna be in Seattle and all....well...the Mariner's....Baseball season is starting again in a couple of weeks and well...it'd be nice if you helped this team out a bit. They haven't done so well in a long time but they are way better than the Marlins. May we have awesome free tickets from the Mariner's and may the seats be free from drunken assholes so we can enjoy the game. May Anne feel well enough to sing the National Anthem again and please provide Lisa with many more opportunities to call the ball games. We are so blessed in the media...may it continue for a long time. Ashey. Namaste.

So much love,
All the way from here....
Linda

No comments: