Thursday, March 6, 2008

Up and Running Again...

Michael fixed my computer today so I am more fluid again....Thank you my child! I am mighty blessed.

I've been watching a ton of "Squidbillies" on www.AdultSwim.com and it is HILARIOUS! Before I decided to get rid of my TV, I remember finding this show and loving it. Anne turned me onto the direct video links on Adult Swim.

It is exactly like living in the south. The best episode that is on there (in my opinion) is where the Grandma is talking to Jesus. Since this show is about the life of Redneck Squids, Jesus has a regular Jesus face and a squid body. Jesus is doing a card trick for Granny and he is going through all the cards in the deck saying, "Is this your card?" and the grandma says, "No Jesus." and Jesus says, "Is THIS your card?" And she says "no Lord." Jesus pulls another card and says, "is This one your card?" And she says, "Oh lord, no." You can see how this can go on for fifty-one questions until the 5 of Diamonds comes up. Very, very funny stuff!

Note: It is ALWAYS the 5 of Diamonds. This is good to remember in case you ever meet Jesus and he does this trick with you too!

Anyway, watching all this Adult Swim is prepping me for my trip to Atlanta next week. I'll be hanging out with my friends who have a band and burlesque show. They have a huge Cartoon Network fan base and there are all sorts of cute geeky guys who go to the shows, so it will be fun to hang with the peoples before I head back out to Seattle.

www.damesaflame.com

www.kingsized.biz


This last round of dating for me has been so enlightening...and the whole upsetting the coffee crowd...it is just a reminder for me that I am not with the community that fits me. I am really looking forward to reconnecting with the people in Seattle...so much more liberal and open-minded. That is so important.

As I prepare to leave, I am really looking at why I want to return to an area that does not fit me socially...do I want to be here just because of the weather? Seems like it. I mean, if things worked out differently with me and the man behind Door Number 1, then I would consider coming back, but that isn't gonna happen. It takes two to participate and he isn't communicating with me anymore so I accept that it isn't supposed to be and am moving forward with my life.

Dr. Paul was talking to me yesterday...and my psychic, Tricia, and both were warning me that I had to be careful that a baby might be trying to come through for me and I had to consider carefully if that is what I wanted. I say...no thank you. It is interesting...I think that if something had happened with us that I would have gotten pregnant and I do not want that...especially this late in my life. Or it is early. Who knows?

Today I do not feel particularly philosophical and my body is sore from the 15 miles I rode and 3 miles I walked yesterday...plus the work I did with Dr. Paul was quite physically challenging, in the most excellent of ways...so I am going to rest.

It is crappy out again...cloudy, humid, gray. I'm gonna buy a steak and potato to fuel my body and watch more cartoons. Today is an official vacation day.

Done.

Vacation Day begin!

I hope you have a beautiful day today and I send you so much love...

All the way from here...
Linda

2 comments:

Anne S. said...

It'd be so cool if you met Squidbillies creators!!

Anonymous said...

man im a cartoon network crackhead! if Only I knew you were too Lindeezy!