Friday, April 4, 2008

Elephant Paints Self-Portrait

There is this video on YouTube that shows an elephant painting a self-portrait. It is pretty amazing and it is a bit discouraging too. I've been sumi painting for the last 15 years and can barely paint one lousy flower and this elephant whips out in 8 minutes an incredible self-portrait including him holding a flower! Naturally, he took a couple of tons off his figure, but other than that, the portrait is incredible.

I suggest checking it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk&NR=1

It is another dreary day in Seattle and not much to do except watch my sister's scar heal, witness the rain, think about drinking beer and watch obscure videos online.

So much love,
All the way from up here...
Linda

1 comment:

Anne S. said...

It is my fondest wish that the elephant video is real. But, I have the suspicion that it is an elephant-trunk hand puppet. Wouldn't it be cool, though?