Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too hard to post

my sister anne is undergoing the first of many medical procedures today and i can't be there for her.

i am sitting in rooms full of furnishings, possessions needing to make decisions on my future and it is impossible for me to see past the next word i type...how can i predict the future? keep things? throw them away? give them away? so many decisions...

and the less i do the more answers i receive

the less i struggle, the more energy i have

the less i plan, the clearer the steps

Today many prayers are needed for my sister...and that is what i will do, sit in prayer for my sister and pray for a miracle.

If you have a moment, please join me in loving thoughts towards both my sisters, Lisa and Anne... for the twin bond is something so great, we nontwins will never know...

please pray

No comments: