Friday, January 18, 2008

Naked Guy and HUD

Naked Guy has posted his ad again and quite frankly, I really wanted to live there so I filed a complaint with HUD stating that I was discriminated against since I would not watch his one-balled video and that this man is luring people over to see him naked using the guise of needing a housesitter.

Below is his link to his ad:

http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/roo/543107824.html

I'm really sick of stupid men abusing their power. But I need help!

Dearest God,

I know, it seems like we haven't spoken publicly in a while, but you know how Eddie and the guys can distract me. Thanks for all the loving energy and lessons about trust. It's all working out really well. Today I am asking for a little more guidance and trust God. See, I need to relocate before I am evicted and the kitties need a place to stay where they are comfortable and that means they need AC in the summer. It's for them God, my needs are few. So please direct my actions on the right path. Oh, and thanks for sending me an awesome Federal Judge! That was a really a nice touch! My lawyer said that he's never seen a Federal Judge offer to review a civil case! And her letting me keep my piano...well, that was a gift I never expected! Beyond my wildest dreams! Great work God! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Please, in all your infinite wisdom, guide me to my right new home be it in Pompano Beach or Miami...where ever God, I'm open. May it be a place where I can continue to heal and do the work I am supposed to do. So much love and appreciation. Ashey. Nameste.

Time to wait and see. Let's see what happens. Wouldn't it be funny if Naked Guy was court ordered to make me his housesitter? That would be a hoot!

God speed HUD.

No comments: