Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to NYC!

Oh Golly...I am a happy girl. I just arrived at the hotel and checked my bags and am hanging out for several hours until Karen arrives later in the day.

I know I have much to say, but for now let's just say I am thrilled to be here. NY feels like home. Niagra Falls was one of the most depressing places I've ever seen. The Canadians have done it up like Disney Land and the Americans have let it all fall into disarray like a thirty-year old shopping mall. We were there for seven hours getting in around 5 PM and staying until Midnight. WTF?

I have many stories to tell and will do so soon. For now I am headed into Bryant Park to find a delicious cup of coffee and meet my girlfriend Carolyn (who is also a writer!) and jabber jaw about this and that until the cows come home.

So much love,
All the way from over here...
Linda

2 comments:

Anne S. said...

Yay!! so glad you're in NYC! Can't wait to hear all the stories.

Lisa said...

I hope the first thing you did was take a long, hot shower!!! (or bath, depending on the tub).

Give Karen and NYC my best.
Love you!