Sunday, July 27, 2008

New York Bound

I am riding a bus with internet access complete with air conditioning and electrical outlets on the four hour ride from Boston to New York. Listening to Hildegard Von Bingen I am amazed at where I am today, at this moment.

I reflect mostly on Anne and her recent survival from open-heart surgery performed under emergency situations. How fleeting and fragile this life is. How tempting it is to become consumed with the mindless chatter, the monkey mind that invades trying to convince me that it is real when all that matters is this moment. Life is funny. It seems like only a moment ago I was a child and suddenly I am a woman. I am grateful for this life, this gift and pray that the right thing is in motion for me, that my intentions are pure and for the highest good of all the people, everywhere. For each action has a ripple effect and the more consciousness I bring to my every day, my every movement, my every thought it somehow will impact the world around me.

May my transitions continue to be smooth and blessed. May my fear of the unknown be replaced with trust that I will feel my answers in my body and receive confirmation from my surroundings.

Thank you Grandmother, Grandfather, Great Mystery, Creation, Spirit. I am present and in gratitude for this moment. May our planet heal from the pain that the humans have created by over using her beautiful resources. May she forgive us for our ignorance. May the winged creatures, the two legged and four legged beings, insects, flowers, rocks and trees forgive the foolish who invade her land and hold compassion as we visit this most beautiful vacation planet.
Amen. Ashey. Namaste.

Wish me luck.
So much love,
All the way from over here....
Linda

2 comments:

Mickey said...

...that was deep mama.

Linda S. Silberman said...

Thank you dearest. I must stay connected to my personal philosophy or else I'll be blown away by the attraction to thought instead of gratitude.

xo
L