Monday, May 19, 2008

Dear Mighty Jesus

Dear Mighty Jesus,

I usually speak with your father, but lately when I pray or call on him I get his voice mail. The message I received today said that he was out fishing and to call his son, so I'm guessing that's you. Although it could be anyone of us really if we are all made in his image, but you got that book and all those witnesses and such, so I will speak with you.

Mighty Jesus, I wanted to thank you and your team for the awesome weekend. I can't tell you how good it was for my soul to visit with old friends. It helped me pull my head out of my ass. Naturally, the weather helped too....but I must say, seeing people and having awesome conversations about this and that is was what fed my soul the most. Thank you. Thank you!

It has been brought to my attention that many people on this planet do not believe in you as a superhero, as I do. I don't really know why since you have documented proof that you turned wine into water and fed all those people with fishes and loaves...so why does you Pop need to go fishing, I wonder. He has all the fish on this planet to choose from...does he use a pole or bait a hook? How exactly does god go fishing? And why would he? Does he hunt too or is it just an easy excuse to get away from the misses? Is he still screwing your mother? I heard Mary got her own show in Vegas! Send her a kiss for me, will ya? Such a nice lady, your momma.

Mighty Jesus, what is going on with the Vatican and their release about relationships with UFO's? If we listen to the Vatican then the space aliens will be our brothers (they didn't mention sisters....hmmmmm...why not?) and if the aliens are our brothers then where does that leave you? Do you have to return then and get all the aliens to believe in you too? If that is true then maybe then it would be time for you to return to the planet and do some more magic show stuff. Do you still have your hat and cape? I'm living near Green Lake and there are a lot of bunnies here so maybe I can hook you up, but I know for sure where you could get a couple of possums if you want to try something new for the act.

So the Vatican admits that if UFOs exist and if Aliens visit our planet (like they haven't already!) then we are to accept them as brothers...it makes me think that something already happened for them to release such information or it's a set-up for some bigger thing. What's going on Mighty J? What is the scoop? And what would be the purpose for uniting us all? And who will win the election?

Some conspiracy theorist are saying that this whole UFO/Vatican is a set-up so George W. can call off the election...so I guess the thought is that if come October/November, the government releases information regarding UFO's that the president can declare a state of emergency and call off the election.

I know...a far fetched plan. That's why I say that's what the conspiracy theorists are saying. I'm not saying that Mighty J...I'm just bringing it up for the sake that it needs to be said because if a few people are saying things like that, imagine how many are tapping into that idea on the cosmic consciousness.

Quite frankly, I do not care about the election...I know, I know...how can a good liberal like me not care? It is very easy to not care. I don't believe any of the candidates...not McCain, not Obamba, not Hiliary....not even Ralphie Nader. All of our politics are so corrupt and so far away from the real people that it sucks all life-force out of me. When will we admit that our systems of governing are no longer set-up by the people, for the people? And you know what makes me sick to my stomach too is that even the uppity liberal people of Seattle have referred to Hilary as a "bitch" and I am so sick of defending women by saying....she wouldn't be called a bitch if she were a man...but seriously...is it true?

Yes.

So my ranting prayer to you today, Mighty Jesus, is for something....let me think a second what it was about. Pop's gone fishing, UFO's and the Vatican, political elections.....ah yes!

Mighty Jesus...it's time for me to give up coffee again and I am asking for your help! See, I knew all that stuff would lead me to the right place....so my coffee addiction is back and it is time to let it go and I'm switching again to Decaf, so my prayer is to help me get off the bean! The withdrawal from coffee is a tough one for me...shakes, headaches, stomach aches...you know the drill...so I am asking for an extra layer of help if you have it to spare. Thanks for all you do and I'll never forget that thing you did for me back there, that day...I owe you! Let me know if you need your car washed or something. Or maybe you'd like me to make you some rice? I've got it down now! Anyway, thanks in advance and Amen (I know you like that one :-)
Ashey.
Namaste

And send your Pop back to work!

So much love,
all the way for over here,
Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was such a great post... it was just what I needed to read. I love how you talk to Jesus, its so funny.

And of course, God fishes to feed the fish.

Did the vatican really release statements concerning UFOs?

Linda S. Silberman said...

Yeah! The Vatican really did release that statement and the British Government also disclosed that they had been in contact with UFO's. That info was released on the same day. I know...crazy shit! I so love crazy talk....and I'm good at it.
XO
L