Monday, October 5, 2009

I heard that!

Most people don't do things that I do, like hitting the four corners of the continental US in about a week unless they are on some kind of press junket for a new movie or a book tour. My trip was more of a soul retrieval of the most extraordinary kind.

I received many hugs and much love during my journey and there was one loud complaint I heard in Seattle, Long Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, North Carolina and in New York.

No blog updates! What gives?

Here's the story: There were no blog updates because I wasn't writing.

Okay. I hear you. Time to write again.

I am often afraid that I have nothing to say, but that is an old story that has been playing in my head so I've smashed that record and am starting anew.

Thanks for your love, support and kick in the pants.

I have nothing but love for you....
All the way from over here,
Linda

No comments: