Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Been Too Long

Oh, the drama of Cupcake Land...

My assistant manager went missing for 5 days. Her big sister is my boss. The little sister went on a drinking binge and was hit by a car at 3 in the morning. She had no identification and her sister found her in the hospital after calling the local jails in search for her. The big sister is in denial that the little sister has any problems. The little sister is in denial that she is an alcoholic.

And me?

I'm here trying to sell the stinking cupcakes.

Can I get a witness?

So much love,

All the way from over here...

Linda

2 comments:

- A - C - said...

dear dear Linda!
so sorry for your cupcake limbo. The sentence "can i get a witness" reminded me of the evening at the writer's corner in that cafe near houston st (as pronounced by NYers...lol). I thank you again for that opportunity.

Lisa said...

Cupcake conspiracy! I think you should re-name your blog....
By the way, thanks for sending the cupcakes! They're very pretty.