Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh golly...

It has been cold and without snow in New York. I feel ripped off! What is the point of having cold weather if not to prepare for snow? Snow makes cold better!

I love the snow.

Dear Mighty Jesus,

Hey there! How you doing? Have you recovered from your rocking birthday party? I heard Dick Clark was a LAUGHING RIOT at your birthday jam. That impersonation of Carol Channing will live on FOREVER!

But seriously J, the cold weather here in New York is fine and I'm nearly recovered from that ice skating incident last month...so how about giving a girl a break and bring on some serious SNOW! I want to walk through Central Park in the snow!

Okay, I won't beg. Thanks for all your hard work and all that jazz.
Your pal,
Linda

Let's see if that works.
So much love,
All the way from over here...
Linda

No comments: