Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Hope

Much of my life in New York has been centered around waking up early to get ready to serve the cupcakes. I am hoping to change the focus back to writing soon. I've moved to a less busy shop, at my request, so I can have more time for writing, walking, talking on the phone and general socializing. I believe this is happening which makes me feel much brighter.

So it is my promise that I will work on updating and writing more frequently. I apologize for my sporadic posts, but it has been a rocky transition for me in this cupcake world and if I can just get a sense of balance going, all will be well.

In the meantime, I will continue to take notes and fantasize about my new rock opera, Cupcake Hell and continue to compose the Butter Cream Blues in my head until I find a piano and a great bass player. I'm feeling the music in me wanting to come out!

But I will write more and soon too.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

So much love,
All the way from over here....
Linda

6 comments:

Anne S. said...

Looking forward to the new posts! No pressure....no pressure...

Lisa said...

After the "Buttercream Blues" can you please write a "Sprinkles Sonata" and a "frosting Fanfare?"

Really glad you'll be writing again!

- A - C - said...

ah.. the butter cream blues... my all favorite!
Welcome back and good luck for your new shop.
A.

Jannie Funster said...

The cupcakes! The cupcakes!!! They took over my life, the damn cupcake! I coulda been a contender....

Mickey said...

lol, I just love how you own the whole Cupcake thing Lindeezy.

Linda S. Silberman said...

Oh you all are so great. Thanks for your comments. Cupcake hell is pretty for hell. The spot where I am now is off the radar and no big brass popping in making changes. I am off the radar which is where I need to be.

Rest, exercise, posting are my new routine...and I am praying for lots and lots of snow!

It is nice to love New York.

Much love,
Linda