Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nicknames

I love the East Coast.

East Coasters are famous of meeting you and tagging you with a nickname.

It has been my observation that people from New Jersey are at the head of the pack with this trend.  Why?  I think it must be they are like me....I am terrible with names.  It doesn't matter if you have a title in front of your name like President, or Mister, or Doctor or Hulk....I won't remember if you are Jack or Rodgers or Hogan or whatever you are calling yourself in this lifetime.....

What I do know?  Is that if you and I have *collaborated* on any sort of physical or astral plane, well, you have met Lola. For confirmation, whatever Lola wants, Lola gets.  Jan taught me that message.  Thank you Jan, for all that you have brought to my life.  I love and adore you forever.

Here's a song from my favorite nick-a-name ever, Lola....



So much love,
All the way...
from over here.....
Linda

No comments: